This solution helps designers to draw documents and lists the necessary reinforcement for their buildings in ArchiCAD. The application provides tools to define all 2D drawings as well as complete 3D models.
The solution contains a library of different reinforcement objects and an Add-on. They provide great freedom in defining constructions and also help to specify complex objects. Eptar Reinforcement also checks the rebar ID numbering and corrects it if necessary. With Reinforcement tool, users can simply calculate the necessary amount of rebars. Iron list is available on the floor plan just as the interactive schedule.
NEW IN REINFORCEMENT 4.0:
- place automatically the reinforcement in simple profiled beams using rf_beam complex element
- place automatically the reinforcement in simple profiled column using rf_column complex element
- list of beams and column reinforcement elements
- extended 2D view types of rebars
- reverse the bending direction of rebars in slab and wall
- the option to indicate different text content in floorplan labels of rebar
- the option to indicate different text content in floorplan labels of mesh
- indicate (select) on floorplan all elements listed in already placed Cutting list
REINFORCEMENT MAIN FEATURES:
- Mesh board designer
- More exact Cutting list for Mesh
- More exact Cutting list for Rebar
- some new additional elements
- Reinforcement of concrete wall edges, by placing shear rebars in corners of openings
- Reinforcement of concrete slab edges, by placing shear rebars in corners of holes
- Slab edge reinforcement and wall edge reinforcement listing by components
- Listing of different length rebars by length
- Automatic update indicator
- Automatic reinforcement of straight, slanted and curved
- Automatic reinforcement of roofs with Mesh and Rebar elements
- Automatic reinforcement of complex roofs
- Automatic reinforcement of multiply roof surfaces
- Most used rebar and stirrup forms are preset, but custom polygonal forms can be set too
- Steel elements can be rotated, thus more difficult constructions (e.g. stairs) can be modeled
- Complex elements (columns, beams and crownings) can be defined
- Many view and display options
- Cutting list generation
- Changes can easily be made on the layout and in the Object Settings window as well
- License borrowing: get for limited time (7 days) the activation key offline. After this time period the key become online again. This option is but permanent, and you can use it at any time. It can be ordered for your existing license, too.
We at DIMENSION PLUS are here with you throughout your Archicad Journey
Our Support package designed for all our clients’ mental peace while working with our products. We aim at securing your investments with our Solace Program.
We have been teaching BIM since 2008 and have repackaged and rebranded the same to suite to current skill needs. 15 years of knowledge with post covid learning environment.
Your one stop solution to raise a ticket, ask for guidance on screen or connect to your Support Executive. The portal is Secure and Encrypted.
Want to start your journey towards better productivity?
Let us connect!
Great mountains can be claimed with small steps and getting to know our BIM and Technology experts is such small step.
Click on your core area of interest and we will align correct resource from our team for you.